ProTee Horizontal Camera
Update your Point Grey Cameras
ProTee Horizontal Camera (OEM)
Get the best out of an older system and upgrade from the older Point Grey cameras
ProTee Horizontal Ball Launch Camera will capture the ball flight in mid air and uses the captured ball direction in the simulation software.
Captures Horizontal Ball Direction
M4 Tripod Mount
Wide Angle CS Lens
USB Extension Cable 5meter / 16feet
The ProTee Base Sensor System and 2nd overhead light is required.
ProTee Horizontal Launch Camera setup instructions
Step by step instructions on how to setup your ProTee Golf Simulator Horizontal Launch camera.
IMPORTANT: REQUIRES PROTEE GOLF INTERFACE VERSION 3.14 OR HIGHER
1] Connect the horizontal launch camera to your computer
Make sure at least 1 camera is connected to your computer before you install the driver software.
2] Download and run the latest camera driver software
If you already installed the camera drivers when setting up the Vertical Launch Camera, you can skip this step.
Download link: Camera Drivers
When the driver installation process is finished, the cameras will show up in the Windows device manager under Imaging devices as “The Imaging Source Europe GmbH DMK …”.
3] Position the horizontal Launch Camera
The camera is positioned correctly slightly in front of the base sensor mat overhead light
Check the camera is turned correctly
The camera is pointing straight down
4] Start the ProTee Golf Interface
Goto Settings -> More
Enable the Horizontal Camera and click Save
Click on H Cam to open the Horizontal Camera Setup Screen
Select the Camera you want to assign as Horizontal Camera from the Camera listbox
Click on Preview
ProTee cameras shipped after October 15, 2017 will appear in the list as DMK cameras.
5] Line up the camera
- Place a golf ball on the white rubber tee position
- Position the camera so the ball is inside the red box of the Preview image
- Position the camera so the red line in the center is pointing towards the screen
- The red line is the 0 degrees (straight shot) line, check its in the center of the base sensor system
- Make sure the the hitting direction is towards the screen. The impact screen can appear just inside the camera view on the right side. You can filter this out with the Right exclusion slider
6] Adjusting light
- Make sure your everything outside the simulator is dark
- Dim any ambient light and cover windows
- Click on Camera devices
- Use the Gain slider to adjust the light levels